Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Till death do us Part

Till Death do us part

I gaze intently into your eyes,
I can feel my sorrow dissipate...
I hold your every word close to my heart,
For every word is still yet more great...

To hear of your love moves my very soul,
out of body...one with you...
To see your smile is to see nirvana,
to watch the rainbow sprinkle every hue...

You've captured my heart in such a way...
The complexity of the method has no words...
my love for you cultivates more deliriously by moment...
Amazing even the gods how it occured...

Your divinity has yet to be matched by a living soul...
Your whisper could calm the wildest of mares...
Your touch could interupt the longest of comas...
Your passion could only intensify the stares...

my heart aches with the fevor it feels for you!!!
a sensation i've never felt so strongly before!!
so strong it's as if i'm dying....
and yet i'm finally living...never felt alive more!!!

My existance depends upon your love for me,
for your the very reason my heart continues to beat....
Yet you're so magnanimous....and so humble...
even being the essence of what makes me complete!!!

It seems even with my most intensive efforts...
I'll never measure to be the goddess you deserve...
For my love, my Evan you merit no less...
But in her place i'll gladly continue to serve...

When the skies one night open...
and the end of my life is near...
My love, My god, My Evan...
I can only hope that your still here...

XxXx Lauren Lopez XxXx written May 31, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment