Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Untitled

The sound of his voice calms my inner child,
So strong and yet so sweet,
The look of his smile lights up my soul,
causing me to glow from the heat.

His every fibre radiates with sensuality,
love...perfection....he's so elite...
He's so motivated....concentrated....
He'll never know defeat.

He gives me strength I didn't know i had,
Combats my every affliction...
From eating disorders to depression...
Even as far back as addiction!

The panacea to my every disease,
With him i'll never want...
And yet he is so humble!!!
Treats his godliness with nonchalant...

I need him like i need oxygen,
His very essence keeps me alive,
i thrive upon his attention,
Without him i'd never survive....

Surely the gods must writhe in jealousy!!
As he is above them all....
He amazes me more by the passing hour,
On my knees to him i crawl....

My love for him will never fade,
Despite the passing of suns,
My desire for him grows unbearably,
And our loves hardly but begun.

I'd kill for him, die for him....
rest my head on the chopping block,
I'd bleed for him, scream for him....
And i'd still not be good enough.

if i could aquire the world,
it'd immediately be in his hands,
For he owns my very soul,
like he'll hardly ever understand....


XxXx Lauren Lopez XxXx written June 01, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment